Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tough Choices

My dorm has strict rules about wearing your pajamas in the lounge. There are no pajamas permitted in the lounge or the stairwells until after curfew. This is basically a precaution so that we do not have girls running around in slutty pjs while there are boys in the dorm. I can understand that.

My mistake:

I changed into my pajamas early.
I made myself rice.
I did not eat all of my rice.
The refrigerator is on bottom floor.
I am on top floor.
I want to go to bed.

My dilemma: In order to put the rice in the refrigerator I would have to change into actual clothing to run it downstairs.

My choice: I am waiting until midnight when I will be allowed in the stairs with my pajamas so that I can put away my rice and go to bed.

Life is defined by frustrating, difficult choices.

1 comment:

  1. You could just spoon it into a few cups, stick it in the sun a grow mould farms to give to your friends on their birthdays. That's how I roll.

    I guess the pjs ban is ustified, but I swear I spend more time in my pyjamas than in normal clothes. Kinda an obsession I have... think I have about 8 pairs (all Peter Alexander). I spend way too much money on pjs, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete