Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Oppertunity!

My beloved cousin Danny and I are transferring to the same school next year! It's for sure, set in stone and legit now! I can't wait!

The weather has been beautiful here on the east coast. The sun has been shining and it has been 90 F for the last three days. AMAZING!!!

Going back to my transferring, however, I have been confronted with yet another decision in my life. I have been asked to apply for a position as an RA in school next year. I don't know whether or not I should do so. Part of me wants to because I want to be effective and learn and help others to learn and grow and become mature. But part of me isn't sure that I'm ready or good enough to be in an authority position. Although, I will be older than most of my girls, I've still never been in that kind of position over people so close to my own age. It's an exciting prospect though. Any input?

Life is defined by exciting decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment