Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Single Forever

My friend is in my room now filling out an evaluation form for one of her classes. She is required to evaluate her future husband...except she has no idea who she is.

We are now making stuff up.

I find it really interesting to find out what kinds of things my friends look for in the opposite sex.

Braids Girl wants a guy who will brush her hair for hours on end.
Unconventional wants a girl who is extremely gentle and will cry in his arms when she is upset.
Roommate is looking for a guy who will give her tons of oppertunity to be submissive.
My aunt always wanted a guy who didn't want onions.
Friend Boy wants a girl who can actually tolerate him.
Almost Brother needs a girl who can keep him interested for more than ten seconds

All this makes me realize that I look for so many things in a guy. I like to be treated well and to be completely honest, lots of guys don't live up to my standards. I don't just want to be treated like a girl--I want to be treated like a princess because that's what I deserve.

Life is defined by realizing that maybe you were destined to be single forever.

(Danny--You and me are living in Colleen's attic!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm destined to be spinster... my longest relationship has been two and a half months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind being single for now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's actually a really good attitude. You SHOULD be with someone who treats you like a princess and never settle for less. I think that's what most people do.

    I have nominated you for an award by the way! :)

    http://viviennes-blog.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-received-award.html

    ReplyDelete