Monday, March 30, 2009

For Vivienne!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I woke up at six but I didn't need to get up so I spent a half hour or so praying and then proceded to go back to sleep and get up at eight.



2. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds on the average day. but i like wooden or polymer beads best.



3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I think it was I AM LEGEND...that was more than a year ago.



5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
A hand full of Kashi cereal of some kind, an apple, fruit snacks or something



6. What is your middle name?
Michelle--like the Beatles song



7. What food do you dislike?
meat...even then, i'm down with a good steak once in a while



8. What is your favourite CD at moment?

Blink 182 or Lecrae (both self titled)


9. What kind of car do you drive?
That would be a Jeep Grand Cherokee

10. Favourite sandwich?
Homemade white bread, cucumber, spinach, tomato, roasted red pepper, salt, black pepper, kale, smoked paprika, swiss, feta, olive oil

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Apathy and disrespect for others

12. Favourite item of clothing?
My blue and green silk kimono. mmmm!!!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
ha--Austrailia, Japan, San Fransisco, Greece, or Seattle

14. Favourite brand of clothing?
Abercrombie or American Eagle

15. Where would you retire to?
Retire? HA! Probably not. Greece.

17. Favourite sport to watch?
Football? eh...men's tennis...snowboarding.

18. Furtherest place you are sending this?
Whoever reads it. Maybe Austrailia?

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Whoever cares to do so

20. When is your birthday?
July 18. TATTOO DAY!

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Either, though I generally prefer mornings

22. What is your shoe size?
US 5.5. Small feet

23. Pets?
Two cats (both stupid) and I used to have a rat called Jemima

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Danny has informed me via text message more than twenty times in the last week that she cannot wait for her new coat to come or to go to college up north next year so that she can show it off. She also says to inform everyone that she wants scene hair and is thinking about growing hers long again just so that she can make it "scene". Yes...if you don't read Danny's blog you're missing out, she's a character.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A professional hockey player, a princess, a cowboy, and a cat

26. How are you today?
I've definately been better.

27. What is your favourite candy?
I would have to say Coffee Crisp bars--even though I have to go to Canada to get them.

28. What is your favourite flower?
Yellow roses and dasies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
April 2, Danny's dance thing that I'm hoping to go and see

30. What is your full name?
Kite Michelle Beese

31. What are you listening to right now?
Mark Driscoll sermon--Trial and Scripture. No lie, it's good.

32. What was the last thing you ate?
cookies after lunch

33. Do you wish on stars?
yes, sir!

34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
probably blue, calming and thoughtful. mmm.

35. How is the weather right now?
windy and 41 degrees F.

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
I haven't talked on the phone today. But late last night I talked with Girl Who Smells Like a Cat. And this morning I texted Youth Pastor's Wife and Girl Who Picks on Fat People With Me.

37. Favourite soft drink?
I don't drink soft drinks.

38. Favourite restaurant?
Thali of India, Diamond's, or Esperto's

39. Real hair colour?
Dark brown. It's actually been its real color for a long time.

40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My American Girl Doll or my collection of silk scarves

41. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way. Winter is depressing. I'll leave it to my cousin.

42. Hugs or kisses?
Mmm...I like both but as per recent events I am cutting back. Hugs only girls except on special occasions and no kisses until I know he is going to marry me.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
usually chocolate, but sometimes I can get a good strong vanilla craving

44. Coffee or tea?
mmm....depends. Harney and Sons tea is fabulous, as is fruit herbal tea...but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee once in a while

45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
usually when I send an e-mail, I hope for a reply

47. What is under your bed?
A basket full of my dirty laundry

48. What did you do last night?
Youth group, kicked serious BUTT against the boys in quizzing, counseling, cleaned my room, bothered the girls downstairs, called Girl Who Smells Like a Cat to ask about her new tattoo she got in memory of my mum.

49. What are you afraid of?
Horses--ridiculous, right?

50. Salty or sweet?
Salty except for some times of the month

51. How many keys on your key ring?
four...but one of them is to my grandma's car which is long gone and one I don't know what it goes to...

52. How many years at your current job?
currently an unemployed student until june when I start couseling

53. Favourite day of the week?
Sundays. I get to hang out with Blonde Soccer Boy which is the best, no pressure friendship because he's chill, i'm chill, and I love his girlfriend. Church. Then Youth Pastor's house with his four awesome children, video games, movies, and real homemade food!!!

54. How many towns have you lived in?
Two

55. Do you make friends easily?
YES! Yes, I do!

1 comment:

  1. hey thank you for entitling the post "for Vivienne" very flattering!! :) cool re. the councelling, I think you'd be great.

    Also got a question, I've bought kashi before but is there a particular way to prepare it to stop it from tasting rank?

    ReplyDelete